How many of us can negotiate aggressively – yet successfully? Know about financing and financing options? Know what disclosures are required – and what questions should be asked? How many of us have the time to organize and respond to the manifold inspections that need to be done before a house comes to a closing? When you are buying a home a Realtor does all of this for you – and the Seller pays the agent’s fee.
- We help you determine your buying power, explain financing options and refer you to those lenders best qualified to help you.
- We has unique resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised.
- We can assist your selection process by providing objective information about each property you wish to see, and making it possible for you to do so.
- We can help you negotiate the myriad factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment, that come with buying a home.
- We provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property, including finding qualified responsible professionals to do inspections and title searches.
- We can guide you through the closing process to make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- We can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
- We markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Your REALTOR& will know when, where and how to advertise your property effectively.
- We can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal and negotiate without compromising your marketing position.
- We can help close the sale of your home. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for many sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.